Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DMA250 Class Assignment 1/27/09 Questions about me

What software do you know?
I know how to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Maya, AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro. I know some things on Adobe Flash. I have Adobe CS4 master collection so I can learn any programs in that suite when I have the time to learn them. I also have Microsoft Visual Studio suite but I don't know how to code yet, currently taking a class on visual basic.

What creative skills and talents do you have?
I can draw pretty well but I like to draw with a more cartoony style like anime/manga. I can do origami and I've done 3D papercrafts.

What are your favorite things?

My favorite things are video games, anime, manga, drawing, music, tv shows, movies, animations. Pretty much anything that can be drawn first and then change to some media.

What are you interested in?

I'm interested in gaming and asian related media like anime and manga, all forms of animation.

What are you passionate about?

Learning Japanese, art and one day creating my own animated series and games.

What do you HATE, can't stand or despise?
I'm a very positive person but I hate religous people pushing their believe on me. Other then that alot of things don't bother me.

2 comments:

Jared said...

Well bud, it sounds like you definitely have to stick with animation. All of your interests seem to point back to it,all of the programs you know and are learning definitely say that you have a firm grasp on what you are going to do. You even have CS4 and i don't know anyone else who has it. Way to go!!!

Omar Farahat said...

@Jared
Correct, my main focus is animation. Mostly 3D animation for film/games and I'm learning all the programs to create the best creation I can do and to be able to work in many fields at the animation studio.