Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Blog Post for DMA250 (For 2/12/2009) To work on
This is my animation 1 final. I liked how it came out considering the time I had but I wish I could have fix some of the animation to make it more realistic. Some of the character jumps to me felt weird and needed fixing but I did not have the time to do it. also some 3d models were really simple like the light switch. Some of the textures need some work. Also I did this entire animation to be 30 seconds but when I played it it was too fast so I had to extend it to a minute. I have to improve my timing in animation. Another thing is the trash can in the back suppose to have transparency where the black is but it did not work. I figure out why it did not work after I have rendered it and did not have the time to rerender it. The story came out exactly how I planned it but i wish I had voice-over work instead of text because the text appears fast. While I think this animation needs work to bring it up to par the reason it was below par was due to time.